already have experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power App
Portals and are you looking for the next step in your career? Then look no
further! The Dynamics 365 CE/Portals Application Consultant is responsible for
configuration and support of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power App Portal
What you will do
as a Application Consultant Dynamics365 CE and Power App
These will be your key responsibilities:
- Together your colleagues and implementation partners, configure our Dynamics 365 Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Power App Portals/Pages.
- Collaborate with key users and CRM functional support to handle more complex service requests, incidents, and problems.
- Manage integrations between CRM and other systems.
- Execute development of the product throughout all stages of the SDLC.
- Documenting the adjustments, features, functionality, and design/implementation choices
Where you will
HaskoningDHV is a leading project management, engineering, and consultancy
firm. With nearly 6,000 professionals, our company offers worldwide consultancy
services from 150 offices in 35 countries. The international presence,
ambitions for innovation in the digital field and our project portfolio ensure
that Royal HaskoningDHV demands strong support from ICT.
Corporate Group Workplace Solutions (WPS) supplies expertise to support our
business needs, processes, and global way of working by offering innovative,
future proof and cost-effective solutions. As part of WPS, the department
Enterprise Automation is responsible for developing and maintaining our
enterprise software solutions, working closely with our internal customers,
colleagues, and suppliers.
What you bring
your strong experience with Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
solutions you are the perfect candidate to not only support but also expand our
current solution offering on this platform. Your strong analytic thinking,
problem solving skills and attention to detail provides you with the ability to
build future-proof solutions that meet the demands of our internal customers.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Experience with Power Apps development: Canvas and model driven apps. Knowledge about Power Pages.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language;
- A proactive attitude, you are flexible, and you are driven to optimize business value, user experience and process efficiency.
Are you Microsoft
certified? And are you experienced with Agile Scrum. Then that’s a plus.
What we offer you
work in an international and dynamic environment in which personal development
and many growth opportunities are key. Collegiality and team spirit are
important corporate values that are heavily present in the department. We value
accountability and results. Above all, we believe in a culture of growth, respect,
and brightness: we use our collective expertise to enhance society together.
that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance;
- All the tools you need to work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A pleasant workplace in our office in the middle of nature in Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Rewarding based on performance and personal competencies;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary.
Are you our new
would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and
motivation letter. For more information, please contact Ruben Hopmans, Manager
Enterprise Automation, Workplace Solutions, via +31 6 535 982 38 or via [email protected]