Do you strive for continuous improvement and operational excellence? As an Internal Process Advisor, you are involved in various phases of the implementation and adoption. Together with the Business Line Director you plan and prioritize all initiatives that affect the Business Line. Are you up for the challenge? Make a difference at Royal HaskoningDHV!
What you do as an Internal Process Advisor
As an Internal Process Advisor, you are accelerating continuous improvement on ‘Way of Working’ and Management Systems. You act as an advisor for QHSE management and internal process improvement for the Business Line. You are the point of contact during the lifecycle of initiatives, you cover every step. This is what you can expect:
Initiate & Plan
- Participate in the preparation of Business Line Annual Plans focusing on Top Improvement Priorities (TIP&KPI) actions and the alignment of Business Line / Business Unit objectives with the corporate objectives
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement for the Integrated Management System
- Identify gaps between the management system and the needs of the Business Line.
- Follow up Non-conformities & Opportunities for Improvement (OFIs) from the audits
- Conduct root-cause analyses on improvement actions
- Prepare the QHSE Management Review
- Follow up Accidents & Incidents reports
Design & Development
- Create and develop action plans, policies, processes, or procedures to effectively prepare for the changes proposed on the organization, in collaboration with initiators and stakeholders
- Support, guide, test, and pilot projects or allocating the right people to participate in these tests
- Coordinate corrective actions for example non-conformities in the Business Line raised during audits
Implementation & Adoption
- Create awareness of the new policies, procedures or processes have been designed
- Encourage and facilitate sharing evaluations, lessons learnt and best practices and analyze it for further improvement.
- Be involved in training setup, introduction of new employees
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide independent engineering, project management and consultancy firm which integrates 140 years of engineering expertise with digital technologies and software solutions. Our 6,000 colleagues are working from offices in more than 25 countries across the world. Through our mission Enhancing Society Together, we take responsibility for having a positive impact on the world.
As our new Internal Process Advisor, you are positioned directly below the Business Line Director. Therefore, there is no specific team, other than the entire Business Line “Digital” that you work for.
What you bring
As an Internal Process Advisor, you can oversee a large variety of initiatives, can assess the value for these within the context of Business Line Digital and plan and prioritize accordingly. You have a genuine interest in improvement, and you can explain rules and complex procedures in an easy understandable way to staff. You are a team player.
Besides that, you:
- Have relevant experience in QHSE management
- Are familiar with internal processes and the internal organization
- Have experience with: Lean-, PDCA-, Agile principles
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and ISO45001 and are preferably qualified as (lead) auditor
- You have a good command of Dutch and English, both written and oral
- Available 2 to 3 days a week.
What we offer you
Within our company you will be able to develop yourself while working on challenging projects, both in the Netherland and worldwide. We also offer:
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment;
- Good work-life balance, including flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Bonusses based on company profit.
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact, Veera Hyytiäinen, Recruiter, at [email protected].
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.