Is marketing and communication your
passion? Are you ready for a step in your career? Then the (Junior) Marketing
Specialist position is the perfect challenge for you.
This is the ideal opportunity for you to
further develop your marketing and communication skills in a big and
do as a (Junior) Marketing and Communications Specialist
looking for a passionate (Junior) Marketing and Communications Specialist to
become part of our dynamic, international, and fast-growing marketing team.
work in the Business Line Water and Maritime. Climate resilience is one of our
three Global Leading Markets (GLM). And this is where your focus will be!
(Junior) Marketing and Communications Specialist, you will help us translate
the marketing strategy into an effective marketing and communications plan.
The role will focus on delivering campaigns across the full marketing funnel –
from awareness, consideration to conversion.
- You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure our marketing and marcom strategy aligns with GLM strategy and business objectives.
- You will collaborate daily with the Events & PR manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Brand, Web and CRM team to plan and launch our digital campaigns.
- You will support Business Developers and Sales with marketing and sales support materials (incl. sales presentations, brochures, content creation, activation)
- You will focus on the localization of the GLM marketing strategy and portfolio in the NL market - one of the biggest markets for Climate Resilience
- You will be responsible for setting up, managing, analyzing and optimizing the online & offline communication channels (incl. website, CRM, email, social, SEO, SEA, events, PR)
- You will work with the Analytics team to monitor, analyze and improve campaign performance.
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide
independent engineering, project management and consultancy firm which
integrates 140 years of engineering expertise with digital technologies and
software solutions. Our 6,000 colleagues are working from offices in more than
25 countries across the world. Through our mission Enhancing Society Together,
we take responsibility for having a positive impact on the world. As our new (Junior) Marketing and Communications Specialist you
will become an important player within our marketing team from the Business
Line Water & Maritime.
Line Water & Maritime (W&M) focuses on three leading markets: maritime, climate resilience, and
water technology. We care about our people, clients, and society. We create
positive impact on the world, developing sustainable solutions to local and
global issues together with our clients and partners. We act with integrity
and transparency and uphold the highest standards of environmental and social
governance. We are diverse and inclusive, not compromising safety or
What you bring
You have a great set of organisational and
time management skills to execute projects with a keen eye for detail. With
your self-motivational, pro-active, and solution-oriented mindset, you like to
go the extra mile. Furthermore, you can work in an agile way, which includes interacting
with a variety of stakeholders.
Besides that, you:
- A bachelor+ or master’s degree in communications, Marketing or a Business Discipline.
- 1+years of experience in a marketing role working in an B2B organisation
- Dutch native speaker
- Excellent communication (spoken & written) skills, fluent
- Analytical and creative nature
- Knowledge of inbound marketing, digital marketing and CRM software
What we offer you
our company you will be able to develop yourself while working on challenging
projects, both in the Netherland and worldwide.
that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone so you can work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A flexible workplace in our office in Amersfoort, Utrecht, or Amsterdam in the Netherlands and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Personal budget that you can use to buy extra days off or a bicycle. Do you rather have some extra money every month? Then you can also decide to let it be paid out.
- Plenty of training and development opportunities. For example, through internal knowledge groups, mentoring, subject-oriented courses and coaching and training to develop your skills.
- Working with a group of international, passionate colleagues who share the ambition to help our customers make better decisions today and for a sustainable tomorrow.
aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve
this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for
candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based
on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal
opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the
apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. After receiving your
application, we will contact you as soon as possible. The application process
then consists of 2 interviews. Are we all enthusiastic
after this? Then you will receive an offer from us, and we will be happy to
welcome you on board!
information, you can always contact [email protected]
Due to the
privacy law, please submit your application via the apply button and not via
for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not
be taken into consideration.