Making a difference
in the world by applying your knowledge and skills. That is what you do at
Royal HaskoningDHV. As a Medior Electrical Engineer, you apply your acquired
knowledge in projects that have a positive impact on our society. And that
while getting plenty of room to develop yourself.
What you do as a Medior Electrical
As a Medior Specialist Electrical Engineering you will work on interesting challenges in
the field of electrical engineering. You give advice and you make and test
designs of building-related installations. You ensure an integrated
installation design that fully matches the ambitions of the client.
You do this together
with colleagues in multidisciplinary teams in which you contribute your
expertise to integrated projects that almost always require customized
solutions. You therefore look beyond the known and proven solutions. And in
your projects, you sometimes also manage one or more junior installation
Some examples of
what you can do in a project:
- Identifying the scope and purpose of a design.
- Model single-sided diagrams of the electrical installation and coordinate them with the other disciplines for initial space reservations.
- Provide project documentation ensuring the quality of information flow required by contractors, contractors and regulatory authorities.
- Writing technical specifications and reports.
- Review contractor prequalifications and create summary evaluations for tender assessments.
- Assisting the Project Manager with preparing/assessing project costs and risk assessment.
- Providing input for large integrated tenders and writing quotations.
But you are not
only involved in project-related activities. You will also contribute to
optimizing our business processes and to safeguarding and sharing knowledge
about your own field. And you do this not only within your own team, but also
within our MEP Community.
Where you will work
is a worldwide independent engineering, project management and consultancy firm
which integrates 140 years of engineering expertise with digital technologies
and software solutions. Our 6,000 colleagues are working from offices in more
than 25 countries across the world. Through our mission Enhancing Society
Together, we take responsibility for having a positive impact on the world.
As a Medior Electrical Engineer, you will become part of our Business Line Industry &
Buildings. We are committed to work on projects that have a positive impact on
our society. A society full of buildings and industry that are well integrated
in its environment and in which people feel comfortable. But also, a society
with industry that cares about society and sustainability and with forms of
energy generation that are as sustainable as possible.
thousands of colleagues worldwide, we support our clients with their
challenges. From the very first moment onwards we think along with them. By
combining the skills and knowledge of our colleagues with the latest digital
applications, we come up with smart and innovative solutions that really help
our clients. And our clients are in a wide range of markets such as fast-moving
consumer goods, data centres, renewable energy, chemicals, real estate,
government, education and healthcare. So, for sure no lack of variety. Both
inside and outside the Netherlands. We match your interests and our needs to
decide which projects you will work on.
What you bring
You are a committed
Engineer with an entrepreneurial slant, you identify market developments, see
opportunities, and have an eye for the customer. As a team player, you prefer
to work in a multidisciplinary team. Of course, you have professional knowledge
in the field of installations in buildings and you would like to contribute to
the further expansion of installation knowledge within Royal HaskoningDHV. And
you ensure that the contractor can build it exactly according to our model
without revising it.
In addition, you
- A completed academic of applied sciences degree in the direction of electrical engineering, building services, energy technology or HIT-E.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with integrated projects (Revit & BIM).
- Good communication skills and language skills in both the Dutch and English language.
Because we always
want to improve our way of working, it is a plus if you are interested in
digitization, innovative ideas and are not afraid to use a new (software)
program or new working method in your project.
What we offer you
We offer a pleasant
working atmosphere, in which collegiality and both personal and professional
development of our colleagues are important. We actively coach each other and
reward each other based on performance and personal competences. We also offer
- A good work-life balance, including flexible working hours and a laptop and telephone from the company so that you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- 28 vacation days with full-time employment. Prefer to work part time? A lot is possible in consultation.
- Good salary and pension accrual through our pension fund so that everything is properly arranged for your old age.
- A workplace at one of our eleven offices in the Netherlands and a travel allowance or an NS Business Card.
- A personal budget that you can use to, for example, buy extra vacation days or a bicycle. Or you have it paid out.
- Plenty of training and development opportunities. With us, you will not find rigid functions and well-defined development paths, but flexible roles and a lot of freedom of choice when it comes to team, location, and activities.
- Extra remuneration based on the operating result. You also get the opportunity to buy shares in the company and thus benefit from our joint performance.
Are you our new colleague?
We look forward to
meeting you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation
letter. After receiving your application, we will contact you as soon as
possible. The application process then consists of two interviews and possibly
an assessment. Are we all excited after this? Then you will receive an offer
from us, and we will be happy to welcome you on board.
Would you first
like to know more about this job or the application procedure? Please feel free
to contact Kevin Zandbergen, Corporate Recruiter BuildingsNL and Industry &
Energy, via [email protected]
or Frank van der Velden, Lead Recruiter
Multinationals, via [email protected]