Due to the
hypergrowth ambition of the business line, we have created an IT platform team
to support the DevOps and DataOps teams in delivering software faster, better
and with a higher level of security.
The IT Platform team helps DevOps and DataOps teams by providing support, documentation,
code templates and various shared services. As an enabler, the IT Platform is
both driven by user demand as our product vision. Our goal is to maximise
cost-efficiency & scale, help DevOps and DataOps teams grow in their
engineering excellence and evangelise modern ways-of-working.
introduction in 2022, the IT Platform has grown to become the go-to place for
DevOps and DataOps teams and thus plays a pivotal role within the Business
We are looking for
a Product Owner to take the IT Platform services to the next level.
you do as a Product Owner
- You make it a top priority to understand the needs of the DevOps and DataOps teams
- You drive the adoption of the IT Platform by advocating the platform to users, stakeholders and management
- You define the IT Platform product vision together with key stakeholders
- You define the IT Platform strategy to deliver upon the product vision
- You define backlog items and prioritize based on user demands, product strategy and product vision
- You provide clarity for the developers and for our company on the state of the product backlog
- You act as a business savvy, entrepreneurial decision maker, always considering the strategic goals of our company and the IT Platform product strategy.
- You collaborate with Product Owners of the other Scrum teams within and outside the Business Unit to align planning, priorities and dependencies.
Where you will
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are
connecting the digital with the physical world via our Twinn Solutions and
capabilities. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest
digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way
we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous
optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also
in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Enhance Society Together!"
We aim to become one of the most inspiring
companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to
come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to
join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be
committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
What you bring
Your knowledge and skillset requirements:
- Experience with and deep understanding of modern DevOps and software engineering practices, Azure Cloud technology and CI/CD.
- Scrum product owner (certified) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder management across different management levels and business units.
- Scaleup / entrepreneurial mentality and knowledge of (lean) start-up principles.
- Capability to develop and communicate the business value of the roadmap that will help excite teams and take product innovation to the next level.
- Ensures user requirements are translated into user stories and prioritized into a backlog.
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering practices and way-of-working is a plus
- Knowledge of API Management practices is a plus
What we offer you
- Smart, like-minded colleagues with a passion for software engineering and DevOps.
- Flexibility in your working hours and working place. Work from home or from one of our many offices.
- An organisation where you can
grow with your peers, organised in Digital Hubs (‘guilds’).
- The opportunity to develop your
skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops and boot
- A diverse and growing team of
enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact together
- A culture where failures are an
opportunity to learn and success a reason to celebrate.
- Countless career opportunities
within our international company that employs 6000 people in 140 different
- An appealing product vision and
strategy with a focus on hypergrowth and scalability
Are you our new
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply
button and upload your resume and motivation letter. After receiving your
application, we will contact you as soon as possible. The application process
then consists of two interviews and possibly an assessment. Are we all enthusiastic after this? Then
you will receive an offer from us, and we will be happy to welcome you on board!
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is
not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.