Due to the hypergrowth ambition of the business line, we have created an IT platform team to support the DevOps and DataOps teams in delivering software faster, better and with a higher level of security. The IT Platform team helps DevOps and DataOps teams by providing support, documentation, code templates and various shared services. As an enabler, the IT Platform is both driven by user demand as our product vision. Our goal is to maximise cost-efficiency & scale, help DevOps and DataOps teams grow in their engineering excellence and evangelise modern ways-of-working. Since its introduction in 2022, the IT Platform has grown to become the go-to place for DevOps and DataOps teams and thus plays a pivotal role within the Business Unit Software. We are looking for a Product Owner to take the IT Platform services to the next level.
• You make it a top priority to understand the needs of the DevOps and DataOps teams • You drive the adoption of the IT Platform by advocating the platform to users, stakeholders and management
• You define the IT Platform product vision together with key stakeholders • You define the IT Platform strategy to deliver upon the product vision
• You define backlog items and prioritize based on user demands, product strategy and product vision
• You provide clarity for the developers and for our company on the state of the product backlog
• You act as a business savvy, entrepreneurial decision maker, always considering the strategic goals of our company and the IT Platform product strategy.
• You collaborate with Product Owners of the other Scrum teams within and outside the Business Unit to align planning, priorities and dependencies.
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world via our Twinn Solutions and capabilities. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Enhance Society Together!"
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Your knowledge and skillset requirements:
• Experience with and deep understanding of modern DevOps and software engineering practices, Azure Cloud technology and CI/CD.
• Scrum product owner (certified) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Agile environment
• Excellent stakeholder management across different management levels and business units.
• Scaleup / entrepreneurial mentality and knowledge of (lean) start-up principles.
• Capability to develop and communicate the business value of the roadmap that will help excite teams and take product innovation to the next level.
• Ensures user requirements are translated into user stories and prioritized into a backlog.
• Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering practices and way-of-working is a plus
• Knowledge of API Management practices is a plus
• Smart, like-minded colleagues with a passion for software engineering and DevOps.
• Flexibility in your working hours and working place. Work from home or from one of our many offices.
• An organisation where you can grow with your peers, organised in Digital Hubs (‘guilds’).
• The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops and boot camps.
• A diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact together
• A culture where failures are an opportunity to learn and success a reason to celebrate. • Countless career opportunities within our international company that employs 6000 people in 140 different countries.
• An appealing product vision and strategy with a focus on hypergrowth and scalability. • A good primary salary matching with your experience (min 3.816,00 – max 6.116,00).
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. After receiving your application, we will contact you as soon as possible. The application process then consists of two interviews and possibly an assessment. Are we all enthusiastic after this? Then you will receive an offer from us, and we will be happy to welcome you on board!
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.
Loading related vacancies...