passion for data and programming talent, you effortlessly convert analyses into
valuable dashboards with which companies can optimize their supply chain
What you do as Senior Consultant Digital Transformation
consultants support our customers by applying their knowledge of data
technology to improve supply chain networks, visibility, and planning.
your sharp analytical insight and ability to convert figures into usable
advice, dashboards and digital applications our customers can improve their
make the difference for our customers with dynamic projects such as:
- Designing and implementing a new S&OP/IBP process and tool for a globally operating retail company
- Design financial dashboards to provide insights into car repair industry
- Redesign data flows and connecting systems at a global parcel company
- Building a supply chain control tower for a food retail company
- Developing a strategic forecasting tool to predict global market sales for one of the largest food & beverage companies
Consultant Digital Transformation, you will be working in the supply chain
management team that consists of around 30 ambitious colleagues. You complement
each other in terms of content and continuously challenge each other to get the
best out of you.
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV is a global engineering, project
management and consultancy firm, with 6,000 colleagues in 140 countries.
Together we work on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living
environment and the economy. With the Business Line Industry & Buildings we
serve a broad, international market. Within the Business Line there are
projects within various markets, among which: consumer goods, pharma, logistics,
data centers, energy, healthcare, government and education.
You will become part of the advisory group 'Supply
Chain & Logistics / Districon' which is part of Royal HaskoningDHV. For
over 45 years, Districon has been working with organizations worldwide on developing
strategies and solving problems for integral chain management. How can things
be even more efficient and sustainable? We enjoy challenges, the harder the
better. Only the best result is good enough. Our Advisory Group has 80
enthusiastic colleagues from Amersfoort to Singapore, Indonesia and Chicago.
Your future team will be working energetically on themes that contribute to
making logistics more sustainable. The urgency of this theme is the connecting
factor, with everyone having their own specialism and motives for
What you bring
your role as Senior Consultant Digital Transformation, you:
- Will be leading multiple projects and project teams (up to 5 colleagues)
- Manage the customer stakeholders, from planners up to C-level
- Leading the steering committees
- Manage multiple customer accounts and build sustainable long term relations with our clients
- Generate new business and initiate new projects
as a Senior Consultant Digital transformation you:
- Have a passion for supply chain management and data related challenges
- Are customer and result oriented
- Have proven leadership skills to manage a project team
- Affinity with supply chain analytics tools (e.g. Business Intelligence or Simulation)
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and are able to explain complex processes easily
- Have guts and are a go-getter: you keep going until you find the right solution.
- You are inquisitive: you always want to know exactly how things work, and understand them well
- You are analytically strong: you draw the right conclusions from a whole range of numbers and variables
a basis you bring along:
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in Consultancy, Supply Chain or Operations Management
- Excellent proficiency of both Dutch and English.
- Experience in at least one of our focus industries: FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing or Contract logistics
- Experience with Power BI, Qlik or other BI software
What we offer you
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working
atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage.
Our assessment and rewarding process will always be based on your personal
competences. We offer you a wide range of projects in which you can participate
and gain experience. Because some of our clients are internationally active,
chances are that you work abroad, or you can gain experience for a short time
at our new offices in Chicago and Singapore. You will learn from working with
experienced consultants and get a glimpse of the various areas of expertise we
have on offer. Learn and experience in order to map out your own career path.
We combine hard work with delicious lunches, Friday
afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports and once every two years a weekend
away with the entire company. If corona allows us, of course. In any case, a
good work-life balance is important to us.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A great work-life balance, including a company laptop and phone, so you can work wherever and whenever you want;
- Participation in the multi-year development program 'Expedition Districon' that consists of coaching and training of practical skills and your consulting- and coaching skills;
- A well-facilitated home office, so you can work partly at home and partly in the office;
Travel allowance for own or public transport;
- A personal budget to spend, for example on a bicycle or buy extra holidays, but you can also have it paid out;
- 28 vacation days with full-time employment;
- Besides the development opportunities in the most beautiful and challenging projects, we also offer you:
A competitive primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities.
You will work in our office in Amersfoort. But you have also access to all our other offices (eg: Amsterdam,
Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen).
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply via the button
below, or if you have any questions please send them to Frank van der Velden,
Lead Recruiter Multinationals, at [email protected]